Gta Vice City Mod Apk 1.09 (Unlimited Money) For Android
|APP INFO: Gta Vice City
|MOD Features||Unlimited Money|
|Requires||4.0.3 and above|
|Get it on||Google Play|
GTA Vice City – is one of the games that has not lost its relevance over the years. Since its release in the summer of 2002, it has become one of the most famous games of all time. At the same time, a lot of modifications have been created for this wonderful game. We offer you a standard version of GTA Vice City where you can make your changes in the mod menu.
What is GTA Vice City?
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is an action-adventure video game developed by Rockstar North and published by Rockstar Games. It was released on 27 October 2002 for the PlayStation 2, and on 23 May 2003 for Microsoft Windows, as the spiritual successor to GTA III.
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is an open-world action-adventure video game based on an open-world environment where players can freely roam around in any direction they want to travel within their city of Vice City (this includes driving almost everywhere). The player controls Tommy Vercetti who has been sent back from Liberty City (the setting for Grand Theft Auto III) by Paulie “Big Pussy” Girlfriends to bring down his former boss Johnny Klebitz who ran away with all of his money after being defeated at Club Paradise in previous instalment thereof.”
What is GTA vice city mod apk?
GTA Vice City mod apk is a game modification that you can use to play the original GTA Vice City on your Android phone or tablet. It’s an Android version of the game, which means it works with any device that runs Android software and has access to the Google Play Store. You don’t have to buy any extra hardware or software for this mod apk file to work properly on your device, so there’s no risk involved if you decide not to!
♥ Love This Game ♥
- Clothing Unlimited Money
- Slow Motion (1/2/3 times)
- Fireproofing. This is a feature that allows you to run into the fire and survive, it also protects you from explosive hazards like grenades and landmines. The only problem is once you’ve done this once the fireproofing will stay on for the remainder of your game time so make sure not to get too close!
- Disable Wanted Level: By disabling this feature your wanted level won’t increase anymore after killing police officers or other NPCs (Non-Player Characters). If you don’t care about getting caught then simply turn off this option before starting up Vice City!
– Clothing Unlimited Money
Clothing is the way to customize your character. Your choice of clothes can make him look like a gangster, businessman or police officer. You can also choose which clothing items you want to wear by choosing from a variety of different outfits and then changing them up as often as you want.
In this game mode, you will be able to get unlimited money for free! Just download it now!
- Health: This is a value between 0 and 100. The higher your health, the more damage you can take before dying.
- Damage: This shows how much damage you’ll do when attacking an enemy with your fists or weapon. It’s measured in points, so if you have 100 points of health and take 10 points of damage then your character will be injured but not dead!
- Stamina: Your stamina determines how long it takes for you to run away from enemies or hide from them (which we’ll explain later). You can decrease this by running into objects like walls or buildings as well as doing regular exercise such as jogging around town or climbing stairs at home without resting often enough!
This mod allows you to walk through the fire, swim through it and shoot fire from your hands. You are also immune to explosions!
– Disable Wanted Level
If you want to disable the wanted level, go to “Options” and click on “Settings”. Then select the option “Disable Wanted Level”. You will have to restart your device for this change to take effect.
– Enable Wanted Level
When you enable the wanted level, your character will start to receive more stars when they’re spotted by the police. The higher the stars, the more likely that the police will take action against you and arrest you. If this happens, it’s up to you whether or not to play it safe and remain in hiding until they’ve left (or vice versa).
To enable this feature:
- Open up your phone’s settings menu by tapping on its icon on either side of your screen. This will open up a list of options for navigating around within various apps such as text messages and phone calls among others; scroll down until “Wanted Level” appears under “General”. Tap on this option once again before leaving this screen altogether so that some additional changes can be made here later down below…
– Super Punch
You can punch people in GTA Vice City. It’s fun, it’s exciting. And if you’re like me and enjoy playing games for the sake of playing them, then this mod is for you!
The mod allows players to punch anyone who gets in their way when they’re on foot—including other pedestrians and police officers—and even bosses from within buildings or vehicles. Several power-ups come with each punch: from extra damage against vehicles and health boosts for yourself; to an instant kill effect on enemies (but only if they’re unarmed).
– Thundergun Rocket Launcher
The Thundergun Rocket Launcher is a weapon available in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. It can be purchased from the gun shop for $3000, but only one rocket can be carried at a time. This weapon has unlimited shots and fires rockets that explode on impact or after travelling a certain distance.
The rocket launcher can destroy vehicles, but it will not cause them to explode as other explosive weapons do; instead, they will simply be left floating on the water’s surface with no damage done whatsoever (they may still be destroyed if shot with another explosive weapon).
Excellent Graphics And Sound
The graphics are outstanding and the sound effects are perfect. The gameplay is very smooth with no lag or slowdowns.
The GTA Vice City mod is a great experience for the player. The graphics and sound are just amazing when you play it on your Android phone. It also comes with many features that make the game even more fun to play, such as weapons, cars, missions and other elements that can be found in any other GTA game.
People Ask (FAQs)
- What is GTA Vice City?
GTA Vice City is a popular video game from Rockstar Games that was released in 2002. It was originally developed for Windows before being ported to other platforms such as Mac OS X and Linux. In this game, you play Tommy Vercetti, who has just been released from prison after serving a sentence for murder. The goal of the game is to go on missions and complete tasks to earn money so that you can buy weapons and vehicles used during your missions.
Is Grand Theft Auto: Vice City appropriate for children?
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is rated M for Mature, which means it is intended for audiences aged 17 and older. The game contains violence, strong language, and adult themes, and may not be suitable for children.
Can you play Grand Theft Auto: Vice City online?
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City does not have online multiplayer capability. It is a single-player game only.
Is Grand Theft Auto: Vice City available on modern consoles?
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City was originally released for the PlayStation 2 console in 2002, and was later re-released on Xbox and PC. It is not currently available on modern consoles such as the PlayStation 4 or Xbox One.
Does Grand Theft Auto: Vice City have micro transactions?
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City does not have micro transactions. It is a single-player game that does not require any additional purchases.
Is Grand Theft Auto: Vice City available on mobile devices?
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is not available on mobile devices. It is only available on the PlayStation 2, Xbox, and PC.